We hope this information is helpful in making a decision regarding Diane’s House. The following steps must be completed before admission into Diane’s House of St. Louis.
- Download the application and student handbook.
- Please take the necessary time to carefully read over all the material, completely fill out the application, and sign all forms including witness signatures.
- Return the completed application and forms with all required signatures to Diane’s House including the initial non-refundable $100.00 application fee. We prefer money orders rather than personal checks. Make money orders payable to Diane’s House of St. Louis.
- After allowing time for the application to arrive at Diane’s House, the applicant must personally contact Paula Kersten to set up an appointment for an interview. Paula may be contacted on weekdays between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Interviews may be conducted by phone or in person, depending on your current circumstances.If you are currently incarcerated and have restricted access to phone privileges, please have a family member or your attorney serve as a contact person on your behalf. Do not wait for us to contact you. You or your representative must contact Diane’s House.
- All applicants using any prescribed psychiatric medications must undergo a consultation before their admission application can be approved. The applicant must pay an additional non-refundable $150 fee for this consultation prior to admission into Adult & Teen Challenge of St. Louis. Contact Steve May via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for this consultation. Before this meeting, fax psych records info for any hospitalizations that occurred in the previous year, and have the prescribing doctor fax the list of current medications to Steve at 314-754-9468.
- Pending approval, an arrival date will be set depending on available bed space.
- An additional non-refundable $50 admission fee for the first 4 weeks will be required upon arrival at Diane’s House of St. Louis. Make money orders payable to Diane’s House of St. Louis. If the applicant decides to stay for months 2-4 another fee of $150 is due then. If she decides to stay for months 5-10 another $150 fee is due at that time. No fee is due for months 11-12.
If you have any questions or need further information, contact Paula Kersten at (314) 352-0056 or by email at email@example.com.